At Dorchase, we use the latest design for manufacturability (DFM) techniques to ensure that your parts are optimized for manufacturing – and to help control production costs and boost your profitability. Learn more about design for manufacturability below, and see why it’s so important in an injection molding partner.
Critical Elements Of Design Optimization
Inclusion Of Ribs
Ejector Pin Locations
By optimizing each of these elements – and more – Dorchase can assist your company in building better components.
Why do we need Design For Manufacturability?
● Reduce your overall time to market with more efficient, cost-effective production
● Eliminate the need for component reworking
● Improve overall design efficiency of your components
● Assist in rapid prototyping
● Reduce overall number of parts used for your component or product
● Better cost control for higher profitability
● Simplified process which is easier to automate
● Easier to accurately assemble the product and streamline the process
● Ensure proper tolerances for manufactured parts
● Proper QA standards help reduce manufacturing costs